SportsGuru is the place where fans talk about sports on video. Fans record short videos on our app with their opinions about sports, and have a chance to be featured with leading media companies such as TV networks and top sports and news publishers.
For a limited time, we are offering a referral rewards program where you can earn $10 StubHub or Amazon gift cards by referring your friends to SportsGuru and having them record videos.
Here is how it works:
- Have your friends download the SportsGuru app and create a SportsGuru account.
- Email us at info@SportsGuru.us to inform us you have referred a new user and the email they used for their account.
- In order for you to qualify for the gift card, the user you referred must be featured in 5 of our editorials by February 28, 2018 (we will keep track of how many editorials he or she is in. The more they respond to our daily or weekly questions, the faster they can be in those editorials).
- Once the person you referred has been featured in 5 editorials we will mail you the gift card/s.
- The more friends you refer who meet the guidelines and deadlines, the more gift cards you will receive.
You can refer friend to us as part of this promotion until December 31, 2017, and your friends have until February 28th, 2018 to record videos and be featured in 5 editorials. We look forward to watching and featuring your friends’ videos!
Terms and conditions:
A $10 Gift Card will be sent to the referrer for each new SportsGuru user they refer, once that new user has been featured in at least 5 SportsGuru video editorials, according to the terms below:
- Your referred friends must download the SportsGuru iOS app and sign up for a SportsGuru account by Dec 31, 2017 at 10pm Eastern Time.
- You must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 31, 2017 at 10pm ET with all the names, emails, and usernames of the people you referred. If more than one person claims they referred the same new user, we will give the reward to the first referrer who emails us to register the referred person.
- Your referred person must be featured in 5 SportsGuru video editorials or TV segments by February 28, 2018. Our criteria for selecting videos for editorials and TV segments will be:
- Videos that are subjectively deemed by our editors and media partners as offering relevant, entertaining, and/or timely comments on sports.
- Videos that are recorded in response to our daily or weekly questions about breaking stories around top US sports (sent via app alert, email, or social media)
- Videos recorded ahead of our publishing deadlines, as communicated in our alerts.
- Videos in which the person’s comments are easy to hear and understand, without excessive background noise, and where the person’s face is clearly visible and shot as a close-up.
- It is the sole responsibility of each user to follow our editorial alerts by enabling app notifications on their phone and/or checking for our emails or social media posts, and recording relevant video responses by the applicable deadlines.
- All editorial decisions are at the discretion of the SportsGuru editorial team.
- Valid only for legal US Residents.
- Only people who were not previously registered on SportsGuru can be referred.
- Valid only for iOS users.
- The more the merrier! There is no limit to how many friends can be referred as long as you provide us their information by the December 31st, 2017 deadline and they record enough videos to be featured, in accordance with our Editorial Guidelines.
- Rewards are not redeemable for cash and are not transferrable.
- Void where prohibited.
- SportsGuru will not be held responsible for any interruptions, delays, or cancellations as a result of Force Majeure or Acts of God, including as a result of nature (storms, fires, flooding, earthquakes and other nature events), power outages, technology outages, wars, terrorist attacks, civil commotion, labor disturbances, government acts, 3rd-party malfunctions or limitations, or other events beyond the reasonable control of the company and its partners.